Nova Systems’ Electronic Systems Program provides impartial specialist electronic and communication related services to a range of clients across DMO, CIOG, DIGO, CDG, HQJOC and DSTO.
Nova’s standard approach is to engage with our clients to understand their needs, risks and issues in taking new complex equipment and systems to the operational domain. Our specialist services and complementary software tools support the capability definition, design, acquisition, verification and validation, certification and sustainment of Defence’s electronic systems. Nova specifically supports the domains of network centric warfare, electronic warfare, communications and command support, satellites and tactical interoperability, and surveillance and control systems across multiple Defence platforms and capabilities in the aerospace, maritime and land environments.
Nova’s Electronic Systems Program delivers the following specific support to our clients:
- Modelling, Simulation and Analysis capability utilising world leading software tools such as STK, NTK and QualNet
- Combat Capability Support in the form of expertise associated with Electronic Warfare, Weapons and Self Protection Systems
- ICT System Design, Test and Evaluation and Certification capability
- Situational Awareness capability in the form of Space related expertise in Surveillance, Communications, Command Systems, Information Systems, Data and SATCOM.
- A suite of Intellectual Property that contributes to Requirements Definition, Business Case Development, Certification, Verification and Validation and Test and Evaluation of Electronic Systems.
- A suite of extant SATCOM Training Courses.
- Training development capability covering Training Needs Analysis, course development and course delivery
Download the Nova Systems Electronic Systems brochure