Information Communication & Space
Nova Systems Information, Communication and Space Program provides impartial specialist electronic and communication engineering services and solutions. Nova provides its services independent of technology, so our advice, services and recommended solutions are provided on a best for client approach.
Nova’s standard approach is to engage with our clients to understand their needs, risks and issues in taking new complex equipment and systems to the operational domain. Our specialist services and complementary software tools support the development of business requirements, detailed design, commercial management, systems engineering, verification and validation, certification and sustainment of complex capabilities.
Nova delivers the following specific support to our clients:
- Modelling, simulation and analysis capability utilising world leading software tools such as STK, NTK and QualNet
- ICT system design, test and evaluation and certification capability
- Situational awareness capability in the form of space related expertise in surveillance, communications, command, information systems, data and satellite communications
- A suite of Intellectual Property that contributes to requirements definition, business case development, certification, verification and validation and test and evaluation of information systems
- A suite of established SATCOM training courses
- Training development capability covering Training Needs Analysis, course development and course delivery