Nova’s genesis was in the demanding arena of aerospace systems and test engineering. Nova has since expanded its expertise in this complex specialisation across all domains and most industries to the point where we are the largest system engineering & test agency in Australia. Application of Systems engineering practices continues to be a core competency of Nova. Systems engineering at Nova is undertaken as a holistic activity drawing on the company’s experience and knowledge. The systems engineers understand the process and complexity of engineering a system from project definition to system acceptance.
Nova Systems engineers spend important time getting to know your organisation’s modus operandi to ensure that when it comes to developing a solution it satisfies the business case and the needs of the users, represents the best value for money, while providing independent systems engineering advice.
The Nova Systems engineers will spend time building a rapport with:
- Management structure once the systems engineers have understood the enterprise level performance requirements they can then proceed with the development of your ideal solution.
- Test and verification staff,
- End users of the eventual system,
- Maintainers that will have to service the system
- Trainers who will have to take on the role of internal training within your organisation
Nova possesses a staff of experienced engineers who have demonstrated performance over a wide range of System Engineering activities. Nova has, and can, provide the following Systems Engineering services:
- System architects responsible for high-level activities including system definition, requirements, system design and integration, and baseline definition.
- System Engineering Managers skilled in all facets of system engineering process including development of systems engineering management plans, risk management, configuration management and leading the systems engineering team.
Nova's practitioners have the knowledge and skills to undertake a variety of systems engineering activities and who interact with a range of specialist engineering disciplines.